Dental Indemnity Insurance
At PDI, we are truly behind registered dental professionals and care about the interests of dentists as well as their patients. We know there are many things to consider in relation to protecting your professional self and your business practice, which includes your Medical Malpractice protection.
In these increasingly litigious times it is vital that you can rely on your indemnity provider, so there are a number of questions you might be considering in relation to this important protection:
- Do I understand the difference between the discretionary nature of Medical Defence Organisations and the contract certain nature of insurance policies, and have I considered which may be most suitable for my needs?
- Do I understand what the pricing and proposition differential look like between MDOs and insurance policies?
- Do I fully understand the differences between insurance policies that offer ‘Claims Made’ cover and those that offer ‘Claims Occurring’ cover, and have I considered which type best suits my needs?
- Do I understand that different policies may have different run-off cover terms and conditions, which may or may not provide cover for the time when I may take a break from, or even cease, practicing?
- Did I consider all of the above when I selected my existing insurance policy and, if not, should I test or review my existing arrangement to ensure that I can make an informed decision going forward?
PDI look to provide a dental indemnity insurance quotation for the following cover for Dentists:
- Either Claims Made or Claims Occurring policies
- Dentists with prior claims
- 24 hour legal support from highly experienced solicitors
- General Dental Council regulatory enquiries
- Cover for certain criminal allegations
- Employment issues
In addition, PDI can also arrange dental practitioners insurance protection for other risks such as:
- Employers’ & Public Liability
- Vicarious Liability
- Dental Locum cover
- Cover for Dental Hygienists & Nurses
- Buildings & Contents insurance
- Cyber insurance
- Personal protection such as Personal Accident or Home Insurance
PDI has many years’ experience in the field of medical malpractice insurance and if you are interested in exploring what options and terms they can find for you, please use the provided link below.
PDI provide insurance cover to dentists and dental practices across the UK to protect you and your livelihood.
PDI is a trading style of All Medical Professionals Limited. All rights reserved. Registered in England & Wales under company registration number 4468555. Registered office: Unit 15-17, Lotmead Business Village, Wanborough, Swindon SN4 0UY © All Medical Professionals Limited 2017. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.