Dental Indemnity Insurance
At Professional Dental Indemnity, we are truly behind registered dental professionals and care about the interests of dentists as well as their patients. We know there are many things to consider in relation to protecting your professional self and your business practice, which includes your Medical Malpractice protection.
Professional Dental Indemnity is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Howden Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of general insurance business. Howden Insurance Brokers Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration 725875. Registered office: One Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. We are remunerated by Howden Insurance Brokers Limited for any introductions made by us, which lead to customers entering into a contract of insurance arranged by Howden Insurance Brokers Limited.
In these increasingly litigious times it is vital that you can rely on your indemnity provider, so there are a number of questions you might be considering in relation to this important protection:
- Do I understand the difference between the discretionary nature of Medical Defence Organisations and the contract certain nature of insurance policies, and have I considered which may be most suitable for my needs?
- Do I understand what the pricing and proposition differential look like between MDOs and insurance policies?
- Do I fully understand the differences between insurance policies that offer ‘Claims Made’ cover and those that offer ‘Claims Occurring’ cover, and have I considered which type best suits my needs?
- Do I understand that different policies may have different run-off cover terms and conditions, which may or may not provide cover for the time when I may take a break from, or even cease, practicing?
- Did I consider all of the above when I selected my existing insurance policy and, if not, should I test or review my existing arrangement to ensure that I can make an informed decision going forward?
Professional Dental Indemnity introduces dentists to Howden Insurance Brokers Limited (“Howden”) and a range of policies.
Howden look to provide a dental indemnity insurance quotation for the following cover for Dentists:
- Either Claims Made or Claims Occurring policies
- Dentists with prior claims
- 24 hour legal support from highly experienced solicitors
- General Dental Council regulatory enquiries
- Damage to reputation
- Cover for certain criminal allegations
- Employment issues
In addition, Howden can also arrange dental practitioners insurance protection for other risks such as:
- Employers’ & Public Liability
- Vicarious Liability
- Dental Locum cover
- Cover for Dental Hygienists & Nurses
- Buildings & Contents insurance
- Cyber insurance
- Personal protection such as Personal Accident or Income Protection
Howden has many years’ experience in the field of medical malpractice insurance and if you are interested in exploring what options and terms they can find for you, please use the provided link below.
Please note Professional Dental Indemnity are not authorised to provide advice or arrange insurance policies. If you wish to discuss your insurance requirements please contact us and we will pass your details to Howden who specialise in this area of protection.
Howden provide insurance cover to dentists and dental practices across the UK to protect you and your livelihood.
Our Medical Malpractice placements are designed around you and tailored to your needs, all to protect your professional reputation against legal challenges and complaints. With over 25 years’ experience and dedicated teams specialising in placements for dentists and dental surgeries, Howden can fully support your insurance needs.
Howden Insurance Brokers Limited. All rights reserved. Registered in England & Wales under company registration number 725875. Registered address: One Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.